Sunday, July 5, 2009

new room decor



We have made some small updates to the kids' room over the past few months. A short while after Baylen turned one, Dj found this bumper on super sale at PBK and picked it up and brought it home one day. Last weekend, they were having sidewalk sales down in U Village, and we found a couple of crib sheets also on super sale. The sheet that's on Baylen's mattress now totally matches his bumper and I didn't realize it until we changed the sheets last weekend. I will say that PBK bumpers are definitely more plush and thicker than the Land of Nod bumpers, which is what Brynn had and what Baylen used for awhile after he was one.

One of the things I've been wanting to do for awhile is find something to put up in their room that would show off some of their cool artwork they do at school. I often save MANY of their art pieces to use in my scrapbooks or just as momentos, but I did want some of them to be hung somewhere other than just my refrigerator. I finally found what I was looking for in the Land of Nod catalog. We went to the store last weekend and picked out the hangers we liked and hung them this weekend. We put them on the same wall as the dresser/changing table. That meant we moved Baylen's name/letters over to the same wall as Brynn's. Baylen's went where Brynn's used to be and Brynn's name/letters moved down closer by her bed.


1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Love the art hanger. Did you put that in their room?

Does Baylen use that bumper to help him try to climb out of the crib?