Saturday, July 18, 2009

YESSSSSSS!

I just finished Breaking Dawn last night. It took me 3 nights. I couldn't put it down. LOVED IT. After being pretty much all Team Jacob, I am definitely Team Edward after that book just b/c of the events that unfold in B.D. Author totally set it up to happen that way. I was prepared especially after someone new joins the book early on. Totally obvious. I don't want to give anything away b/c I know some of you are reading them. Anyway, great great great book. Now I don't want to read anything else. Hmm. I'll have to look at my stack and pick something new. It will probably be a new young adult book Sharon Draper just released...hmmmm we'll see.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am getting into New Moon... good stuff! I'm off to go read now!! These are soooo addicting!! Mark/Michele and girls were here last night and Regs has read them. so odd to reading the same stuff she is! LOL! Btw, she is driving now!!!

April said...

See?! I knew you probably thought I was looney when I said Team Edward! I'm going to forward something to your .mac account. It isn't over yet!

Erin said...

So good....... glad you enjoyed them. I went in a post twilight book slump. Can't wait for the movie to come out