Friday, July 10, 2009

Crop-a-Dile Big Bite


Well, I have been looking at this big boy for awhile and finally broke down and bought one last weekend. I used a 40% off coupon at Michael's. Although I still consider myself to be very much a beginner in the scrapbooking world, I figured that I can only get better if I have quality tools, right?! I began using it last weekend on some scrapbook pages and more so this week after I watched a few vids on You Tube that showed me how to use it in different ways and where to find the directions at in the bottom of the packaging...who knew?! I am glad I purchased this big beast. The only trouble I have now is finding a place to store it when I'm not using it so Baylen doesn't pick it up and drop it on his foot. That would cause some major injuries.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So cool! I got the one that I ordered from scrapbooksteals yesterday. I can't wait to try it out! Hopefully it will motivate me to get back to scrapping!

Briana said...

Cool! I have the original pink CAD and love it.

Like Megs, I signed up for Scrapbooksteals.com and saw it on there. Took lots of will power not to buy it!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

So, what does this thing do?

I need to get back in my scrapping groove. I, too, have a ton of stuff (way more stickers than a person should have) that I'm wasting if I don't get back in the groove. I go to graduation parties and see these awesome scrapbooks, thank god I have 16 plus 18 years to go.