Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Children's Museum


The kids spent some time in the art room and painted and played with clay. Next time I will dress them in dark clothing so they can paint their little hearts out. Poor Bee had white shorts on so I told her she had to be sooo careful, which she was, but it's just not as fun when you have to be a careful artist!

Would you like some Mexican food?! :)

I took the kids to the Children's Museum yesterday for a couple of hours to get out of the house. WE have a year/season pass so it was time to take full advantage of that, especially since we're off for 2 months to hang out this summer. The kids had a great time. It was fun but I was tired by the time we left! Brynn had a wonderful time and so did Baylen. He loved being free of the stroller but it was difficult to get him to want to go to the next room because he just wanted to stay in one place and keep playing. If I had another adult with me, I would have tried to accommodate his wishes more. But, he did enjoy seeing what each room had to offer. His favorite was the grocery store. He kept running the cart into the walls and cupbards/shelves of the "store" and luckily, we were the only ones in there at the time so it wasn't so bad. The kids were wiped out by the time we left and crashed as soon as they were buckled into their seats.




I need some milk!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

The grocery store is Tyler's favorite too!