Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Funny Convo #676, 677


Me: Brynn, how was school today?

Bee: Good. I painted pumpkins today. They were orange.

Me: Fun! Did you like painting?

Bee: Yeah.

Me: so what did you have for a snack today?

Bee: Um. Chips. oh and maybe some salsa.

.....................................................

Me: Brynn, let's get ready for bed. If you want to go to the volleyball game with mommy tomorrow night, you need to get dressed for bed.

Bee: But I don't want to.

Me: Then you'll be staying home and you won't get to go to the game tomorrow night.

Brynn (Huffs...then crosses her arms and says): I'm really ANGRY (growls the word angry). Then she stomps out of the room.

Brynn re-enters the room: Well, I'm just going to go to the volleyball game BY MYSELF!

Me: Well how are you going to get there?

Brynn: Um....I think I'll walk there, mmmhmmm.

No comments: