Thursday, October 1, 2009

Put the Paci in the Trashy


My mom always told me, look for the window of opportunity when raising our kids. The Window has been something we look forward to "opening" whenever the opportunity presents itself. Well, a window of opportunity came knocking at our door a about a week or so ago when Baylen did not ask for his "mimi" (AKA Pacifier) before bedtime. We didn't remind him that he usually sleeps with one and we've been pacifier free at bedtime (and even all day) ever since! I can't believe it has been that easy. Nothing about my son is ever easy so I'm just crossing my fingers on this one that maybe, just maybe, he is done with the paci. Brynn was much more difficult to let go of that darn paci, so this feels like a slice of Heaven.

3 comments:

Briana said...

Great job Baylen! (And Mommy and Daddy too!) That was definitely the window to take!

Megan said...

Yay! That is great news! What a little champ he is! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Congrats! Way to go Baylen!