Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bow-tastic

Briana inspired me to try out this bow making stuff so I grabbed a few spools of ribbon and some other materials I knew I would need. I only had a little bit of time for crafting tonight after the kids went to bed, but I did finish 2 bows. The St. Patty's bow is actually 3 bows put together into one ensemble. As I was working on the bows, I got to thinking that this was definitely not as hard as it looks but it did take me awhile to get them just right. I think for my first couple they turned out pretty cute! :)




5 comments:

Briana said...

These are great! Good job! See, they really are not all that tough to make.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm impressed!

Samantha said...

Super cute...now if only boys could wear bows! I just LOVE girls stuff!

Megan said...

Wow! You are good! Sheesh, you should go into business. Those would be like $8 each at Pink Hippo! I can't wait till Lydia has more hair so I can start w/ the bows!

Unknown said...

Cute! If I ever have a girl you'll have to tell me how to do it too!