Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day Part II



I did not have time to get photos sent out in the mail for VDay but thought I'd try and create what I had originally planned to do and just never got around to it until it was too late. I must say that what I envisioned the photos to turn out like, did not become a reality. However, despite some very difficult subjects who were also very crabby and uncooperative, you probably would not believe me based on the evidence below. Subject B1, AKA Monkey 1, was not thrilled to hold the X, she wanted the O. Subject B2, AKA Monkey 2 tried eating the O, hence the wetness and bleeding black marker you'll see at the bottom on some of the pics, which also caused him to have black lips. B2 also refused to sit still for nearly all the photos so it's amazing any of them turned out in the end. I'd say it was more of an exercise workout to get them to actually sit in the chair together vs. an actual opportunity to capture a few "natural" shots. haha Anyway, I had some fun with most of the photos, messing around with some in Photoshop and others in iPhoto.

We hope you had a day full of Hugs and Kisses! :)

XOXOXOXO







1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I think they're all perfect. Often, the best pictures are the "real life" ones when they're being brother and sister and these are great!