Friday, February 6, 2009

Poor little Bay-bee


Mister Mister is in a lot of pain. Last night he was up from 1:30-3 a.m. just crying and wide awake, and at times, inconsolable. When I finally gave up and tried putting some Orajel on his little gums, I could feel HUGE bumps where his "eye" teeth are coming in on top. Since last night at supper, he's barely eaten anything. He will take his bottles, but that's about it. I feel so bad for him and tonight we gave him some Motrin and Orajel and hopefully he'll get some good sleep in tonight. Poor guy. I just wish there was more I could do to help him not feel any of the pain of teething. It has been so hard on him, just as it has on Brynn. I'll be sure to get out the frozen teethers tomorrow. As you might notice, I didn't edit any part of this picture. I just left his little cheeks so you could see how red they are and how they break out whenever he's teething hardcore. He's been battling these break outs on his cheeks for the past 2 weeks. :( I just want those darn teeth to break through!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh no! I hope that those teeth pop through SOON and that he feels better! Lydia had a rough time when she got those two as well. She just got them last wknd, it was rough!