Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Help a mom in need

Do you ever venture over to read The Growing Cunninghams blog/website? It's a link under my blog under "my favorite blogs" Anyway, Deb, a mom of triplets, who is a cousin of my good friend Katie C., blogs about her three, wonderful little babies, Hayden, Landon and Morgan. She is such a wonderful mom and wants to give back to another mom in need. For every person who signs up on her guestbook, they will donate ONE baby item to a Sudanese mom who recently had FIVE babies--quintuplets here in the states. HEr husband is back in Sudan and she is here with her mother taking care of 5 babies with 2 cribs. So, go sign up on their guestbook and help out! If you are not sure what to comment, you can just say you found their site through a friend and leave it at that. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I follow the blog, found it through yours. I signed a few days ago. That is so great what they are doing!

Briana said...

I love that blog, read it all the time. Going over to check it out...