Wednesday, February 25, 2009

done


Baylen finished his 3rd and final rocephin shot today. Let's hope the "big guns" did the trick. I called ENT Doc today and made an appointment for March 11. He'll have a hearing test and an appt. w/ the Dr. Brynn has recently fallen ill with a cold--runny nose and a cough again. :( She was feeling pretty achy last night so we gave her some Tylenol and she said she felt fine this morning. Not much else to report other than I'm busy as all get out grading since midterm is Friday/Monday, making, finishing and distributing baby invites for a co-worker's baby shower that's next Friday, planning a field trip for next Friday to see Othello, helping the kids with the yearbook pages, and dance practice for Broom Crew, which I'm in charge of--our first performance is this Friday. :) Not to mention I'm a mom to two sick children. I need another week vacation. Good thing spring break is coming in about 4 weeks.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Hope the kiddos are better soon! Ours are all still sick with colds too, going on day 4 now.

Megan said...

You are super mom! You too Briana! One sick kid is about enough to send me over the edge. All I can say is that I'm glad that my health insurance premium does not go up each time I take Lyd to the doc!