Friday, February 27, 2009

Broom Crew!


THe Video of our Broom Crew Performance is up on my Gallery Site...Sarah's .Mac/Mobile Me Gallery and it's the first video titled, "Broom Crew." Enjoy! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. I haven't done b.c. for like 4 years or so and let me tell you, it was so awesome. :0 We all bought matching shirts, and I ordered all of them from the same guy who did our volleyball uniforms. he was great! Enjoy the video! :) I'll try to have another one on Tuesday when we perform again. Now, of course, everyone who wasn't in broom crew wants to be in it b/c they saw how cool it was. silly people. the kids LOVED IT! we brought the house down. :)

6 comments:

Megan said...

I watched your video on FB. That was sweet! I bet the kids were so surprised!

April said...

It was enjoyable... the the guys came out. J had to come downstairs to figure out what I was laughing about! That was awesome! You have way more guts than me. I got no rhythm.

Briana said...

I watched it over on FB too. Too funny!

Sarah said...

ha thanks!!! we had the time of our lives! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That is the coolest thing ever. I bet the students just eat that up - sure makes the assemblies better!

Unknown said...

I saw it on FB too since my computer for some reason doesn't like your Mac video pages. Very funny and so great of you guys to do that for the kids! That just shows what greatly dedicated teachers/staff you guys all are!