Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July


G'ma and Baylen loving the fireworks


Brynna's "baby" enjoying the show


Baylen's first Fourth of July!


Baylen meets Papa Fitz for the first time!


Brynn has some fancy head pom-poms from Great G'ma Jacquie!


Mary and Bee having some fun


Mom and Bee enjoying the fireworks



Finally I can post some pics of the 4th of July! I don't have much time, but we flew in late, around 5:30 p.m. and drove to C-town for the fireworks display later that evening. It was a really good show--the best, in fact, that I have ever seen in our town. Everyone was quite impressed. There was a street dance afterwards, but Mary and I were just too tired to go in and see who was there. I'm sure we didn't miss much.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Glad it was a good show. We watched some from a far distance and they were not that great. Quinn still thinks they are too loud, so we don't seek out any fireworks displays usually.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Don't you love going home and seeing everyone? My people never left. Good 'ol east side