Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last night...


This is Cade holding Baylen


Cade and Brynna are trying to find "ratt-a-cat"


Cade in his cool hat

We went over to dinner at one of our very good friend's house, Tami and Brian. They have a little boy named Cade who is going to be 3 at this end of this month. I used to teach with T and B at CMS, but they have moved on to different careers now. They met at CMS and got married about 5 years ago and both taught Fitness/PE and Health. I have known T and B for 8 years now and have enjoyed becoming good friends with them since we have lived here! Brynna and Cade go to the same daycare, but are in different classes. They enjoy spending time with one another whenever we get together. Here are a couple of pics of them having fun. I wish I would have taken a few more, but I didn't. Next time!!! Brian's dad was also visiting from AZ and it was nice to see him. He brought two of his cats with him, one named Ratt-a-cat, so Cade and Brynn were having fun chasing her around. Cade also sang us the "Star Spangled Banner," which was quite impressive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha my goodness, I remember how all the students used to joke about them getting together. Hope you guys had a good fourth!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a safe trip!! Good luck with the potty training... just let her run around naked for a couple days outside, my mom said that's what she did with us at age two! :-)