Thursday, July 17, 2008

she did it!

Fun for us tonight in the pee/poop department....Brynna came up to me and told me, "potty on potty chair, mommy" so I asked her again if she had to go potty and she nodded her head. I took her in thinking it was going to be another false alarm....but..she peed in that potty!!!! I was so excited and so was she! It was so cute b/c as soon as she started peeing, she held her mouth open and was like "Whoaaaa!" haha...it was so funny! I made her a little chart and we put a kitty sticker on her first little spot. She thought that was pretty cool...then I taped it in the bathroom next to the toilet. I put some real undies on her after that, but she peed in them pretty quickly afterwards...I don't think she was quite empty when she said she was finished the first time. oh well...we have progress and that's all that matters!

On another note, Brynn finally decided that she wanted to swim in the big pool at my parent's house. I have a couple pics of her in it here and I'll post a video of it later! :) She wanted her daddy to know she was very brave! :) now she tries to get in by herself, by standing by the ladder, so we really have to make sure she is very well supervised and not running on the deck so she doesn't slip and fall.




3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How cute!
Great photos especially the sepia one!

Unknown said...

Ya for pee pee in the potty! (I'm doing our little potty song and dance for her in my head) Love the pics! And glad everything "came out alright" for Baylen too!

Briana said...

Way to go Brynna!