Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun with the Thetas









On Friday night, we went over to Megan's house and spent the evening having fun socializing with friends: Josh (Wookie), Amy and their new daughter, Ashley, Nikki and Klas, Amanda and Jason, and Abby and Brian. (and of course Megan, Kevin and Lydia). it was the first time for us meeting Miss Lydia and everyone's first time meeting Baylen. It was also the first time we met Miss Ashley. We had so much fun! Spending time with all of them made me miss them so much!

Now, onto the pics! I wanted to get more w/ the babies, so I hope to get some again Sunday, hopefully.

3 comments:

Briana said...

Looks like a good time! I got the photos Megan sent too. Can't wait to meet all these kiddos in October!

Megan said...

We had the best time too!!! I miss you guys SO much!! Looking forward to seeing you on Sun!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Looks like a great time! Wish I could have been there :(