Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bouncy House Mania!






Yesterday at the fair, they had a bunch of blow-up toys that the kids could have fun playing on for free. Brynna and Parker LOVED the slide and the bouncy house. Brynn threw an absolute fit when she had to leave because she wanted to bounce in that thing. all day long! I'm trying to re-post a video so hopefully it will upload here soon. Bee was having a little bit of a struggle just staying on her feet but Parker did a great job hopping around! The video is not that high quality so I apologize...if I had a faster internet connection, it would be much better.

On another note, we made it just in time yest. morning for the baby contest. Baylen was entered in the "least hair" category as well as "best smile." He had a great smile for the judges too, and I think he should have won that category also, but he did win for having the baldest head! He smoked everyone! haha

Calleigh won "chubbiest cheeks" so that was fun!

I am so tired today...but we are looking forward to video chatting w/ daddy in a few minutes!

4 comments:

Briana said...

Cute video! My boys love the bounce house at the fair (we go there on the 31st and they've been asking each time we drive by the fairgrounds if it's time to go yet. They've been doing this since LAST year's fair. Ugh!)

Congrats to Baylen and his cousin for their wins! YAY!

Unknown said...

Why did you take the video down? It was adorable!

Briana said...

Cute photos!

Sarah said...

oh I was trying to make it better quality. Then when I tried to re-load it, it wasn't working. I"ll try it again! :)