Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating the tree




Brynna really enjoyed helping decorate the Christmas tree this year. We put it up two days after Thanksgiving and she was so excited to help. I wish my pictures were better and it showed her at a better angle but this is the best I could get. I will have to try and do it again by "pretending" or recreating the moment b/c there has to be a better way to capture this. :) Anyway, her favorite ornaments to hang were the ones you gave us, Megs, from Red Envelope--the snowflake ones. :)

Every year, we buy a moose ornament from Hallmark. Hopefully they continue to make moose b/c I don't know what we would do without them each year. The other pic is a pic of my first ornament when I was a baby. It's almost 30 years old...YIKES!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had fun decorating! Glad Brynn really got into it! I think those ornaments are from Abby... we have them too, one of our favs!! I just love all the memories that go along w/ the ornaments. When ever we travel, we always buy a Christmas ornament so we have fun thinking about all of the fun places we've been.

Briana said...

I have that exact same ornament from my first Christmas!