Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lovin the Vacuum

Brynna asked Dj if she could help him vacuum tonight. Actually, she told him she was going to vacuum...which is definitely more like a 2-year-old. So, Dj let her help. I think he's more thrilled that she is showing interest in cleaning at such a young age. He already has convinced her that dusting is fun. I'm all for it if it helps us get the house cleaner faster. Mister Baylen also LOVES the vacuum. Anytime it's on, he just watches it and follows it's every move. He's just fascinated by it. It's hilarious to watch at daycare when I go in and they are vacuuming towards the end of the day--all the babies are lined up either on the floor or in different chairs/saucers and their heads all turn simultaneously as the vacuum moves back and forth, back and fourth, back and forth. Hilarious.





1 comment:

April said...

NOT my little guy... he's very leery of the vacuum. He has to be in the same room so he can keep an eye on it, but as soon as I get within 5 feet, he's up and out of the way to find a new perch!
Sometimes I wish he had opposable thumbs so he could help out. Unfortunately, he's the primary cause of frequent cleanings!