Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love You Forever


This is one of Brynna's favorite books. She loves when I read this to her. I think she really just enjoys when I sing her the song on each page. I am posting this on my blog today specifically because of a cute thing that took place earlier today. When Dj and I were putting away some laundry, Brynn was in her bedroom with us and she was singing to herself, like she often does. Today, she was singing "love you forever, like you always, as long as la, la, my baby you'll be." I was like...OMG she's singing the song from the book, Love you Forever! Whenever we read books, she often repeats lines or can even recite the entire page verbatim so it didn't surprise me, it was more just...wow, that's so awesome b/c we hadn't read the book in a couple of days.

Anyway, if you don't have this book, I highly recommend it, mommies. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. My mom gave it to me years ago and it's always been one of my personal favorites. It gives me goosebumps and brings tears to my eyes EVERY time I read it. I love that my daughter is in love with this book too.

3 comments:

Briana said...

Aww, so cute!

We love that book too. So much that each of the boys has their own copy because they didn't want to share it.

Megan said...

You people! I don't know how you can read that book... it has a very nice message, good book, but I can not read it w/o BAWLING my eyes out! One day I found Kevin reading it to Lydia and he even got teary eyed! It is too sappy for me (or I'm too sappy for it). We like, "I love you through and through".

Erin said...

I love that book. I agree with Megan, I don't know how to read it without crying!!!