Monday, December 15, 2008

Go Seacocks?!



Brynn is hilarious. And lately she's been messing up her "h" with a "k" sound...and some words with the "w" sound with an "n" sound. And, she says the funniest stuff...See below:

Yesterday she walked in and saw the TV was on and the Seahawks were playing. Here's the convo:

Brynn: "Mommy, watch football?"

Me: "Yes, your daddy wants to finish watching this game, okay?"

Brynn: "yeah!"

Brynn (all of a sudden throws her hands up in the air): "GOOOOOOO SEACOCKS!!!"

Me, LMAO: "Yes...Go Seacocks! whoohooo!"


#2

Brynn: "Mommy, I play with my neener."

Me: "No, honey, only boys have those." (long story...it involves Baylen touching his all the time, esp. in the bathtub and during diaper changes..gotta love boys)

Brynn: "Ohhhh okay. Baylen play with his neener?"

Me: "Uh...huh...."


#3
Brynn: "Mommy, I want to give Baylen a moh-cock."

Me: "What?"

Brynn: "A moh-cock...give Baylen one, mommy."

Me: "Ohhh YOu want to give Baylen a mohawk?"

Brynn: "Yes, a moh-cock, okay mommy?"

Me: "Okay, let's see if we can give him one."


#4
ME (singing): Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows...

BRYNN (immediately following:) "LIKE A MEATBALL!"

hahaha I can't make this stuff up!! Happy Holidays everyone! :)

4 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That is great! I love how you're keeping track of it all. I'm sure it only gets funnier from here :)

Briana said...

LOL! I cracked up at "Like a meatball!"

Megan said...

So funny! I can't wait till Lydia starts to say funny stuff. I always tell our daycare provider that she should keep a quote list, she hears some funny stuff too!

April said...

Where can I get some meatball moh-cocked seacocks!?
That was hilarious!