Saturday, December 13, 2008

A visit with Santa....sort of

Well I don't have any pictures to go along w/ this post b/c we had to order them and I didn't get out my camera to take any snapshots. So when they come in, I'll have Dj scan one and then post it up here. Anyway, Baylen did really well with Santa. Brynna, on the other hand, well, let's just say she didn't even want to get out of the stroller. Once she saw Santa and I pried her hands off the stroller handle to pick her up, she clung to me begging not to put her down or anywhere NEAR Santa. She screamed/cried/threw a huge fit and even when Santa disappeared and they both sat in his chair, Baylen was SO good, and Brynn was still crying. Yeah, it was not pretty. So, our picture has JUST Baylen w/ Santa with no Brynn in sight. She told us she NEVER wanted to see Santa EVER. Actually her exact words were, "I don't wanna see Santa Again Anymore!" Nice, eh? :)

No comments: