Friday, April 24, 2009

3 is the magic number:


3=the number of nights Brynn has woken up DRY in the morning wearing big-girl underwear. She asked to wear it several nights ago so I made a deal with her that she had to start with plastic pants for a couple nights to prove she could stay dry. She agreed.
Night one: plastic pants: DRY
Night two: Plastic pants: DRY
Night three: no plastic pants: DRY
Night four: no plastic pants: DRY
Night five: no plastic pants: DRY

So far so good. We tried this about 3 weeks ago (during my spring break) but she was not ready (the plastic pants thing overnight) and ended up waking up at like 3 in the morning and wet the bed. So, we put it off and decided to wait until she was emotionally ready to take this on. She all of a sudden this week decided she didn't like the bulkiness of the pull-up.

On another completely different note, did you guys see that Heidi Klum is pregnant with her 4th child?! Pretty amazing. Her body looks awesome after having 3 kids. I hope that she is still going to host Project Runway and maybe this season at least one of the challenges will be designing maternity clothes. That would be sweet! haha

4 comments:

April said...

YAY Brynn!
And I heart Heidi Klum... for being so beautiful, she's so awesome. You'd like to hate her but can't because she's so nice.

Megan said...

Yay for Brynna!!! She just set her mind to it and that was it, huh!?

I didn't see that about HK. Still can't believe how she does it w/ the kiddos!

Briana said...

YAY Brynna! Such a big girl!

I did see that about Heidi K. Good for her. Wish I looked that great after having 3 kids. But sadly I never looked like her before I started having them!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Way go to Brynn!