Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello Mister Easter Bunny, it's nice to meet you...


Well Baylen didn't cry but he wasn't too sure of this particular Easter Bunny. Meet Pet Cemetery Easter Bunny. He only makes appearances at our daycare and scares the living hell out of everyone 2 1/2 and younger. They really need to fundraise for a new bunny suit. I'm serious this time. Yikes!

Oh and by the way, as you might have guessed, Brynn did not go anywhere NEAR the Easter Bunny. The night before at dinner she told me, "Mommy, I don't want to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap tomorrow." I told her it was fine if she didn't want to. But I asked her if she would give him a high 5 and she shook her head NOOOOOOOO. I think I'm glad we didn't try Disneyland this year.


P.S. this is a scanned photo so if you click on it to see it larger, check out how big Baylen's hands are. I told you they were big! He is going to make one great linebacker.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Blake isn't a fan of "characters" either. We DID get him to sit on the EB's lap at Walmart the other day, he didn't cry but he looked TICKED OFF! We were gonna go on a Disney Cruise later this year but maybe we will reconsider.

Briana said...

Yikes! I think you should spearhead that fundraising committee!

Erin said...

Katie hated santa...but she LOVED the disney characters so I think you guys will be good.

That easter bunny cracks me up..... so scary and funny!!

Samantha said...

Maybe the cost would be less if you just fundraise for a new bunny head vs. the whole outfit. He is one brave little dude for sitting on his lap!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I have forgotten what the dreaded bunny looks like. EEKS! No wonder you can't tell her the Easter Bunny is delivering her basket. I'd scream for my life too. I think you should spearhead the committee to buy a new costume, they can't be that much, right?