Monday, April 27, 2009

Coming soon


Pictures of our new bike trailer...can't wait to try it out hopefully next weekend or even this week before the kids have to bathe and go to bed. We'll see...weather pending, of course! Dj and I used to bike the numerous trails around our house and ride miles and miles. I am so excited to get back out on the trails in the fresh air!

More on the buget cuts meeting I attended this evening. We met in small groups and looked at the list of potential cuts for the entire district. We had to try to cut $6 million. Our group was able to cut $2.5 million...and we wouldn't budge on anything else. Good thing we are not the Supt. b/c seriously, it sucks to be him right now. Yikes. That was horribly depressing. The turn out was tremendous.

More pics from our photo session on Sunday. I posted one just because it's so stinkin' cute.

I've been jogging again. It feels so GOOD.

More on our vacation plans for the summer. Estes Park, here we come!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Oh.my.goodness! This photo is absolutely adorable! I haven't even read what you wrote because I can't get over how totally cute it is!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That picture is so adorable!! I absolutely love it.

April said...

When will you be in Estes? We're doing the Cooper family road trip to Ft. Collins the end of August... if you were in CO and I was in CO... we could have beer!
That might be too close to school starting for you though :(