Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Easter pics revealed

Here are a few more Easter pics from Dj's camera. B & B were hungry and not really into smiling for an Easter pic in their cute clothes and no one was around to take our family pic, so we'll try again next weekend and hopefully the pic. place at the mall can get some shots where they are BOTH smiling at the same time. Regardless, these are pretty darn cute. :) You'll see Brynn would not check out her basket by herself b/c she was so afraid and thought the EB was still in our house.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really cute buckets... where did you get them? They look like they might be Pottery Barn Kids.

Briana said...

Cute!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

SO CUTE!

Megan said...

Yes, I like the buckets a lot too! I'd like to know where you got them as well. I looked at PB Kids this year and didn't find any like that (or maybe I missed them). Their outfits are super cute too.

Dj said...

They are both PB Kids, Brynn's from 2 years ago and Bay's from last year. I don't think they had them available this year.

Linda Bevan said...

That reminds me of the Easter that we gave Briana a bunny for Easter and when she woke up and saw the bummy in the box she thought it was the EASTER BUNNY stuck in a box!! I think I sent that story to be told at the Theta House when she was a senior...you may not remember it. Love your blog!

Briana's mom