Monday, August 10, 2009

Costumes...:)

We found the perfect duo for the kids to dress up as for 2009 Halloween. I know it's super early, but I didn't want to wait until things sold out, etc., so I gave in and ordered their costumes tonight! We had to ditch our original idea b/c we couldn't find one of the costumes in a toddler size--only in children's sizes, so we'll have them dress as that famous movie duo maybe next year.

Remember, last year, they dressed as the Tortoise and the Hare. B & B are going to dress as another famous duo once again from storybook land. No other hints...you'll have to wait until Oct. to find out. We are so excited and I hope the costumes fit!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Hmmm, I was going to guess Pebbles and Bam-Bam, but it's storybook land huh? I'm terrible at this game. Though I can't wait to see their costumes! I'm still trying to convince Logan that Charlie Brown is the way to go this year. I want him to be Charlie Brown, Quinn wants to be Snoopy and Olive can be Sally.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I can't wait to see!! I need to figure out what Tyler is going to be in case the baby decides to visit us on Halloween, which with our luck, will happen

Samantha said...

Funny you should post this because just Sunday, we were grocery shopping and they already have out Halloween candy, no joke! It made me think of Henry's costume this year which I have yet to think of... ideas?