Thursday, August 20, 2009

Funny Convo #460


This has to be one of my all time favorite conversations I have had with my daughter. She was angry at Baylen and arguing with him while we were driving home from the spray park yesterday. He was trying to take off his croc and she was telliing him to leave it on. Their conversation went something like this:

Bee: BAYLEN! I SAID LEAVE. IT. ON!

Baylen: NO!

Bee: YES! LEAVE YOUR CROC ON NOWWWW!

Baylen: NO!

Bee: MOM! Baylen's taking his shoe off!

(Now I'm forced to intervene)

Me: Brynn, don't worry about him. If he wants to take his shoe off, that's fine. I'll put it back on when we get home. It's not a big deal. Relax!!!

Bee: But MOM! He needs to leave his shoe ONNNN!

Me: Brynn, mind your own business. He's fine.

Brynn (becomes angry at me and starts blowing one big blow as hard as she can out of her mouth) then grits her teeth and says, "MOM I'm going to huff and puff and BLOW your house DOWN!"

Me (smiling while driving but paused before I replied): If you blow my house down where will I live?

Bee (relaxes, smiles): In a new house. No...with Tami in her house!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

This is hilarious!

Megan said...

OH that is soooo funny!!! She is SUCH a character!!!!