Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye Old Sink!


Goodbye old sink, see you LATER! With the help of our good friend, Brian, we have a new, beautiful kitchen sink that has been installed. It took two nights b/c the new sink was deeper and the drains were positioned further back than our original and the pipes had to be moved underneath. Our new sink is NOT WHITE anymore. It's EXPRESSO. :) More pics to come soon of the pretty new sink. The old one will not be missed. Thank you to Brian who took two of your own nights to help us!!!!

1 comment:

Briana said...

I so want a new sink myself! Ours is about the same shape and size as your old one, expect ours is all stainless. And I hate it! I just want one big basin, an old farm sink would be awesome. I'll keep dreaming though because we're not getting a new one anytime soon. Enjoy yours!