Saturday, August 8, 2009

Take One



The kids had a great time at the movie last night. Tami and Brian watched Baylen and we took Brynn and Cade to the movie. Brynn was totally stoked and her eyes were glued to the screen the entire movie. They enjoyed a lot of popcorn and water. I had to peel the kids off their seats about half way through the movie because they needed to go potty. Brynn had already had a "small" accident b/c she didn't want to miss any part of the movie, so it was a must to get them to the bathroom. She was NOT happy with me when I took them down the steps and was crying and screaming to go back into the movie. I told her we'd be right back and we should run to the potty quick. She finally gave in and at first when I asked her if she peed in her pants a little, she told me it was water she spilled from her water bottle. I told her it smelled like pee and then she finally admitted she had a little accident. Luckily, I brought an extra pair of pants and a pair of undies so we slipped those on and then returned to the show. The movie was really cute (G-Force) and both of the kids really enjoyed it, as did Dj and I. I haven't been to a movie in months, so it was nice to go. The only disappointment was there was NO poster or giant cardboard guinea pig for the kids to stand by so I could get their picture. TOTAL BUMMER!


BTW, we did see a short trailer for Toy Story 3, which is TOTALLY COOL and we can't wait for that to come out next summer! :)



1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Too cute!! I can't wait for Tyler to get to go (Grandma B did sneak him to this movie with Luke and Emily last week but he didn't watch any of it, just ate popcorn and watched everyone else. I refuse to call it his first movie as we weren't there!)