Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Party!


Brynn's "Friend" Birthday Party is tomorrow! We have so much to do b/f we are ready. She is SO excited and is looking forward to a fun, friend-filled day. I am glad we are hosting the party off-site/not at our house b/c we have time to relax a bit today and watch the ISU/IA game as well as the Huskies later this afternoon. Almost 3 years old. Holy cats. I can't believe it.

Bee also started dance yesterday and loved it. The dance teacher loved her as well from what I was told and she was impressed with how well she listened. Brynn showed me all of the things they practiced at dance and it sounds like she is going to love dance. WE decided not to put her in the pre-school class this year as originally planned. For some reason, I thought it was a 3-year program, but it's only 2 years. She will probably not go to school until she is 6, so it makes sense that she would only do the pre-school for 2 years. She is getting a lot in her own class now and is far ahead of many kids in her class with knowing the letters, sounds of letters, numbers, and now some Spanish so I am not too worried. Yesterday she showed me how to write the letter C and told me they were working on it in class. Pretty cool for an almost 3. :) What a little smarty pants.

DOn't mind my pic...no makeup. Brynn looks so pretty in this pic and I had to post it.

No comments: