Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lil' Momma!



Miss Brynn, Brynnie, Brynna, Bee, Baby Girl, Brynna B, 'Lil Momma, Beezy, Bees, Sissy, Brynnalicious:

Happy 3rd Birthday today. You are growing up so fast on me. Sometimes I feel like you are 3 going on 16...You make your daddy and I laugh every day with all of the random comments that come out of your mouth--such a character. :) You are such a bright little girl, so aware of everything and everyone around you. You let your imagination run wild and you're not afraid to test the boundaries now and again, like the other day when you scaled Baylen's crib all by yourself unbeknownst to your parents so you could play with him at 5:30 in the morning one day b/f school. You have an ear for music that amazes me to no end. You love dancing.And lifting weights. You're a tough cookie and you definitely speak your mind. You have such a kind heart, which you wear on your sleeve.

I know you wanted a pony for your birthday, so I hope you are not too disappointed you did not get one. Unfortunately, mommy and daddy do not have room for a barn to keep him in, so that will have to wait.

We love you, Sweet Bee. :) Happy Happy Happy Birthday times three. :)

xo mom & dad

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, I hope that you had a great day lil Brynna!! It's hard to believe that you are 3 years old!!!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

This is the cutest cake picture I have seen in a long time. You can just see the excitement on her face!