Saturday, September 5, 2009

Circus!

Tomorrow (Sunday), we're going to the circus! We are so excited to see how the kids like it. Brynn is looking forward to seeing all of the animals. I am curious to find out if she will like clowns or if she'll be afraid! LOL

This is a busy weekend. I have a lot of "To Do's" to finish before Tuesday and most of them are school tasks. I decided to use my Cricut to cut out all of my book crate titles this year, so that is taking me awhile to make all of those. Then I have to glue them on and laminate them. They look REALLY good though when I finish each index card. I only have like 30 more to make. I will do that tomorrow after we get home. I did finish my website and Dj helped me finalize it and get it published, so I am pretty excited about that. I had to re-do the entire site (I have had a classroom site for the past 7 years) because when the iPhone came along, everything moved to Mobile Me and that meant my .mac account has been eliminated. I used iWeb for the first time today and I must admit, it was verrry easy to use. I really didn't have many issues and I figured almost everything out on my own. Thank you Apple. I have to write some things and date all of my weeks in my lesson plan book and update my Keynote for Journalism as well as update three different course expectations packets, then copy all of them for my students. We start school on Wednesday. I am excited to have Honors Core in the afternoon again this year. I LOVE having those kids in the afternoon. I love having my LA/SS core in the morning too b/c I believe they are more calm and tend to do their best thinking pre-lunch. It's hard to believe summer is coming to a close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a GREAT year!!
mom & Dad

Jaimee said...

The return of Reading Buddies! Yippee! Sorry I won't be there for the kiddos!