Friday, September 4, 2009

Funny Convo #555, 556, 557


Brynna: But I want a ice cream sandwhich!

Me: Eat two more bites of your turkey burger and then you can have an ice cream sandwhich.

Brynna: You are not fair and you are not sick!


***************

Me: Brynna, why did you throw that shirt?

Brynna: Well I wanted to.

Me: We don't throw anything but balls. Please go pick it up. Now.

Brynna: Well I don't want to.

Me: Do you hear what I am telling you?

Brynna: Well I don't want to listen.

****************

In the car on the way to school yesterday morning:

Brynna; Baylen, don't cry today at breakfast okay? Mommy is going to drop you off 'cuz she has to go to work. Don't cry okay?

Baylen: Kay.

Brynna; Mom will go to work and then come back and pick you up as soon as she can okay? Don't worry.

Baylen: Kay.

;) (btw: he didn't cry yesterday when I dropped them off for b-fast)

*Also, yesterday when I picked them up, Brynn was over with Baylen in his classroom. She asked to go over there in the afternoon (around 3:30 ish) b/c she wanted to go spend some time with him. The teachers let her of course. WHen I arrived, they were sitting next to each other eating a snack. The teachers tell me she is one of the few kids who actually acknowledges their sibling in the lunch room. Many others ignore them as much as possible. She really cares about him and always tries to take care of him. She worries about him even though they do not always get along. It is so neat to see how their relationship has been forming. They were together all summer and I think she goes through Baylen withdrawls. I totally understand. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa and I laugh all the time at Brynn's conversations with you and Baylen! Mom

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

What a great big sister!