Saturday, May 23, 2009

30-licious



My Birthday celebration went well. Lots of people showed up and helped me ring in my 30th year of life. It was a good time. :)

One of my students brought me fresh flowers from her garden for my birthday yesterday morning b/f school started. They smelled soooo good. Dj and the kids bought me a "b" necklace from T&C that I have been wanting for a lonnnnnnnng time. Tonight A&A had some delicious cupcakes from a specialty store in W. S. and they were sooooooo good. Tami brought fun balloons and a cool party hat and Megan sent a cool 30 crown for me to wear. A friend of mine from school makes jewelry and she made me this really cool necklace on a black rope chain with a silver oval and 3 pearls that hang from it. She carved 30-licious on the silver oval. It's sooooo awesome! :) Eileen told me that for every decade you are turning, you get that many weeks to celebrate your birthday. That means 3 weeks of celebrating.. whooo hooo! Thank you everyone for a great weekend!

I had a wonderful bday! :)

5 comments:

Briana said...

Looks like you were spoiled appropriately!!! Glad they made your birthday so special!

Megan said...

Yay! Glad that you had a good one! LOVE that necklace!!! Blue boxes w/ white ribbons are the best!!! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Happy, happy birthday. LOVE the necklace!! What a fun way to celebrate :)

Bekah said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. The necklace is beautiful and I love the flowers.

Samantha said...

I have the "h"! I got it for myself last year around july. I am glad you entered your thirties in such a great way!