Thursday, May 7, 2009

get out the way!

Dear stupid girl on 128th,
you are not supposed to walk across the street when my light was green and you had a red hand. Yet you walked across the busy intersection anyway because you don't answer to anyone. Thanks for flipping me off, that was extra ghetto.




Dear stupid girl who drives a big boat car,
next time you want to pull out, wait for the cars to pass on the right side before you decide to park in the intersection. I could not drive in my lane because your big ass car was blocking it. Oh, and the "Talk to the hand" gesture you gave me when I honked at you was super neat.

Sincerely,
a mom who's about to go loco on yo' ass

5 comments:

Briana said...

LMAO!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

hahaha. You sound like me every day! Too many idiots on the road :)

Megan said...

Hah! I have more road rage now than ever! Esp after work on my way to pick up Lydia. I just want to get there!! LOL!

Bekah said...

I hate stupid drivers. I get more annoyed by people who drive under the speed limit. I like to call them Sunday drivers doing 50 in a 60 on a weekday on a two lane hwy.

Samantha said...

I do not enjoy drivers that have no consideration for others. I got in an "f-you" finger war the other day with another driver that involved me screaming at the window and horn honking while going 75 on the interstate for at least 1/2 a mile. I dropped in maturity level for a brief moment! But damn, I felt a whole lot better!