Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun



We had beautiful weather ALL weekend and took advantage on Sat. night. The kids wanted to go out and blow some bubbles before dinner, so we went out on the deck and enjoyed some sun. Baylen's idea of blowing a bubble meant tasting the bubbles several times, tried spitting it out and created more bubbles all over his face, and tried eating the wand. But, he did try to blow a few times, and I"ll post a video soon...hilarious! Brynn worked SO hard to teach him how to blow a bubble, but eventually gave up and worked on her own. In all of these pictures I have to giggle every time I see Baylen's sunglasses. Either he bent them (this would be the 2nd pair he's done this to), or they're too small, or he has crooked ears...hmmmm :0)



3 comments:

Briana said...

I love bubbles! Such cheap, easy fun!

Samantha said...

Where did you find the sunglasses? I have tried to find ones that would fit Henry but they are all too big. Maybe I am not looking hard enough. I will just save myself the effort and ask you!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Great photos!! We have sunglasses from target that have a strap that you can put under their hat and they can't take them off, bend them, etc.