Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Hair


I have been contemplating cutting my hair short for like a year. I have been growing it longer and longer and finally, it was time for a change. I do like the end result but as I start working with it myself/styling it in different ways, I will decide if it will get shorter or if I'll add more layers. I also went really blonde for the summer.

Brynn also had her haircut yesterday and so did Baylen. (Baylen doesn't have much hair, but he needed a little trim on the top and around his ears and we're hoping it will grow even more).

FROM THIS:


TO THIS:

Gosh, it looks so much better. My hair is probably a little damaged from so much coloring over the years, oh well. But, I also have really "hay-like" textured hair, so it gets pretty "hayish" by the end of the day when that top picture was taken of me w/ the long hair...plus it was at that time when I needed to get it cut and re-foiled. All around, a much-needed improvement.




3 comments:

Briana said...

I love it! It looks so great.

Unknown said...

Very cute, very chic!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Very cute, love it!