Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Having a hard time coping with this one...

I found out yesterday when I picked up the kids that both of Baylen's teachers from daycare were "let go." I won't go into details on the blog,and I have only heard one version of the story (which I have a difficult time believing actually happened) but the moment I found out, I was absolutely shocked and upset. These two teachers were also Brynn's teachers when she was in the Waddler room and I just LOVED these two ladies more than words can define. These women were very important in both of my children's lives, and now, in the blink of an eye, they have disappeared...no warning, no indicators, nothing. I am saddened by the fact that they will not be back. When I dropped Baylen off this morning, and as I was going through his classroom to drop off his coat, I just started tearing up. I know I am not a good person when it comes to certain kinds of changes, especially when my children and my heart are involved. It is just so upsetting to me knowing that Baylen will not get to finish out this month or the next few months in the fall with these two teachers. It breaks my heart knowing they are not returning...:( I was very attached to both M and S and it's going to be quite difficult to get past this for quite some time...

4 comments:

Briana said...

Oh Sarah I'm so sorry. Change is always so tough on me too. Even when it's been our decision to change sitters I almost always get teary. Mostly because I think the kids don't understand what is going on and I don't want them to be upset. Hope Bay adjusts easily to his new teachers.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry. I'm a little sad we will be changing pre-schools on Blake I'm worried how he will do. Don't want to pry, but if you want to email and let me know what happened, I'm curious.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Wow! I think as a parent you deserve the right to know what was wrong - especially if they were "let go" for inappropriateness with a child (not saying that is the case) so I hope you know why! Second, that is just terrible. How are they going to make sure the kids adjust to the new teachers? That's very important!

Sarah said...

it was not inappropriate contact with a child. nothing like that.