Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome Mister Tyler!

if you know me, you know I LOVE babies....always have. I could not wait to go see Mister Tyler Dean and his mommy and daddy. We went down around 7 to the hospital b/c I had First Aid training after school today. It was so fun to see the newest addition to the M. family. He is such a little sweet dude and so handsome. Tyler has a lot of dark hair and even though he was nearly 9 lbs. at birth, he felt so tiny. That could be b/c I tote around a 26 pound child consistently. Baylen seemed even bigger tonight as we're oooing and ahhhing over the little babe. Brynn could not wait to go see him and wanted to hold him. Once she held him, she became a little nervous b/c he was moving a little bit, started to squeak a little, and I think she just knew he was so fragile and tiny to her, so that lasted about a minute or two before she was done. Who does he look like? Well, he definitely has B's nose, that is certain.
We loved meeting you, Tyler. "Welcome to the world, little one...it's been waiting for you." :)







3 comments:

Briana said...

I love meeting new babies now and not feeling that "pang" of wanting antoher of my own! Such a good, settled feeling!

He's a cutie!

Megan said...

He's adorable! The look on Brynna's face is priceless! How fun to hold a little babe! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Cute and I dig his name :)