Wednesday, September 17, 2008

By the Numbers

4: the number of girls who showed up for volleyball practice in the 7th grade on day 2 (the first REAL day of practice)

7: the number of girls who showed up for vb practice in the 7th grade on day 3

10: the number of girls who showed up for vb in the 7th grade today, day 8

18: the number of girls we need for a full team.

5: the number of girls on my 7th grade team who have MEGA potential.

13: the number of girls I need to find to add to our dynomite team

4: the number of years in a row 7th grade CMS vb team has won first place in the district/champions

Will we do it again?

I think I need to go out and recruit SOME MOREEEEEEEEEEE.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Good luck recruiting and with the season!

April said...

Can I play!? I can strap the girls down and pretend to be pre-pubescent again!? Please?!?!?!