Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, to my Little Bee



My first baby is growing up so fast. I know I always say this, but two years have flown by. Brynna loved her birthday party and I am sure she'll be talking about it for a long time. This morning she was singing, "Happy Birthday" to herself and asking where the pinniee-ah-yah-ta was.

Today, she is having fun playing with all of her new toys. My dad assembled the new kitchen he and mom bought for her this morning and she came down and started cooking us mac 'n cheese and washing dishes. Baylen tried to take her dishes and she kept taking them away, saying "noooo, Baylen, mine!" Right now she is serenading Baylen on her princess piano from Cade, Tami and Brian. Baylen must find it soothing b/c he's sleeping soundly in his carseat. She'll have to play for him more often! ha!

Baylen loved the party too and just watched and played with all of the kids. He loved playing with Brynn's balloons today. He didn't mind wearing the party hat, either! :)

1 comment:

Briana said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Brynna!