Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm so tired

really I am. Today all of this happened:

I had 5 preps today and have had 5 preps for 8 days straight.

I coached volleyball practice and have to teach all of the " drills" and the "how-to" to the 7 and 8 grade girls b/c my asst. coach can't for a few more weeks b/c she recently had surgery.

Because of that, my shoulders kill from spiking and serving numerous times. Oh and my back too. (Is this a sign I'm out of shape...probably since I haven't worked out CONSISTENTLY in like 9+ months)

I found out one of my students' moms prefers the ahem "Pretty WOman" type of lifestyle before she met Richard Gere/Mr. Nice Guy

I found out that same student can't read.

Our computer guy walked in on me pumping. yeah. not cool. shade was down and door was locked. still got walked in on, though.

I found out I'm getting 3 new student computers. Sweet! Tomorrow baby!

I had a massive sinus headache most of the a.m.

one of my honors students refuses to do any type of work in class that revolves around map and/or geography skills. flat out shuts down.

I have 15 boys in one class. 3 of the 15 have no clue. literally. I am not sure what is going on upstairs...clearly not wanting or feeling the need to be educated. anyone who knows me knows I would rather have a class of 15 girls.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Ugh, can't believe he still walked in on you! How embarassing!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I have no idea how you do it........SUPERWOMAN