Friday, September 26, 2008

This is B.S.

Okay so I am trying to find the SNL skit of the Sarah Palin parody with Tina Fey playing Palin b/c a few of my co-workers kept telling me it was quite funny. I access youtube.com and started clicking on different links trying to find the entire skit, but was having a hard time finding the right one. I come across one I think is going to be the money maker, and what happens? I get Rick Roll'd. As soon as the music and video start playing, I'm thinking to myself...WTF?

I have never been Rick Roll'd in my life and Dj was cracking UP that it happened to me. Me, being clueless as to what that means, figured it out pretty quickly. Let me tell you, being Rick Roll'd is a surprise. Whenever one is watching a video on youtube.com, for instance, it usually comes out of left field.

So, if you have never heard of this term, then click on the link below to find out what it means to be Rick Roll'd. Seriously...to be out of the loop about this particular thing doesn't really bother me...but really, if you don't know what it is, then it might be one of those pop culture things to just "know" about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4r7SDab4I

It's stupid but funny at the same time. Dj could not believe this was my first time getting the R.R. I can't believe someone has enough time on their hands to create stupid things like this just for kicks and giggles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... I didn't know it had a name but yeah, I hate that. Did you eventually find the video? It is hillarious!

Briana said...

That is weird. I've never had it happen to me before though.

April said...

The Tina/Sarah skit is up on SNL.com... I have found some fun stuff on YouTube though... I may have to post the favorites to my blog (with some explanation of course!). I've never been Rick Rolled. I'm kind of scared now.

Unknown said...

Did you see the one lastnight? That was funny too:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/