Sunday, September 7, 2008

Running some errands

I have a bunch of errands to run today. I am still here, sitting at home. Dj is with his dad and Iris at the baseball game today vs. the Yankees. Baylen was fussy most of hte morning b/c he was fighting a nap. He woke up this morning with a really stuff nose, probably b/c he was outside for that wedding last night and it got chilly quickly. Poor little guy. He's also slobbering buckets...I think a tooth has got to be popping through ANY day now. I gave him a little Infant Tylenol to help him feel better and some Orajel. he has settled down finally and sleeping. I don't want to disturb him, so here we sit. I need to go to the grocery store to order Brynn's b-day cake, as well as pick up a few other items for the week. I still don't know what we'll be eating for her b-day party besides cake, so I need to think about that and make some decisions. Look at the picture of Baylen in this post--doesn't he look JUST like Brynn?! haha too cute!


2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

He does look like Brynn!!

How'd the cupcakes turn out? Can't wait to see them.

I'll have to respond to the the doctor why in an email

Briana said...

Wow, he does lok just like her in that photos! Wow!