Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seriously

What the HECK is our school janitor's problem? Well, I guess I could answer that myself, considering he's a very ahem...interesting dude. (I'm talking about the morning/daytime custodian who has been at CMS for freaking EVER....he is so frustrating to work with sometimes.)

ANyway, this morning when I was walking into school, he told me I reminded him of Cousin IT from the Adam's Family TV show. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? Are you freaking kidding me? Who says that? He could tell I was upset and another teacher said, "Wow, Dan, you sure do have a way with words." That's one way to put it. I kept my composure and I think he felt bad and kept trying to say it was my sunglasses that reminded him of Cousin It and that was all. Riiiiiiight. Great. What a nice way to start out the morning....blah...he is such a dumbass sometimes, I swear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha oh my goodness. What an ass. I'm sorry about that. If it's the same guy who worked there when I went to school there, I know who you're talking about. Almost every girl I knew thought that he was like a creepy child molester, but come to find out he was the father of one of our classmates.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. We're on day #1 of soy formula and so far there have been no spit-up/vomiting issues. Hopefully it stays that way cos it's not fun to deal with at all.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That is a horrible thing to say!!

April said...

I thought Cousin It was cool... he at least had a hip car. Some people just don't have social skills. In my job, these types are rampant!