Monday, September 8, 2008

First word, Sicky, and Sittin in Style





Baylen has really been talking the past few days and guess what words keep coming out of his mouth? "mama!!!!!!!!!!" oh yea, who's the favorite! haha j/k!

Also, the past couple of weeks, he has mastered sitting up! He loves his new trick and has learned how to go from sitting to his belly. He loves to roll and roll to different places to get toys and also has started getting up on his knees. I can't even believe he's doing this already.

Oh and Mister has a BAD cold! he picked it up this weekend at the outdoor wedding. Poor guy is just snotty and coughing. I am hoping I can nurse him through it this week and he'll be feeling better by end of the week. That cold weather must have bit him. I should have brought a hat for him, but I guess I didn't think it would get that cold. I think it was more of the dampness in the air that got to him. Poor little dude! At least he seems to be sleeping okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is talking already! that little smarty!!! i miss you guys so much!! he is getting sooooo big!! counting down the days til you are here in october!!!

love
aunt Mary

Briana said...

Whoa, talking already!? WTG Baylen! I'm working on Olive. I say Mama to her about 50 times a day!

I love when they finally learn to sit up too! Makes playtime so much easier!