Monday, September 29, 2008

Where my GIRLZ AT?

I am so excited for this upcoming weekend! I can't wait to travel back to Iowa to see all of my Theta girlfriends! It has been a lonnnng time since all of us have been able to get together as a big group. (I haven't seen quite a few since we graduated b/c I moved away and holidays were always busy for everyone.) I have managed to be able to see Megan, Abby, Nikki, Amanda, Bekah, and Stacy just about every year since we moved out here when we get back for X-mas and for summer vaycay. But, I am also looking forward to seeing Briana, April, Kati, Lizzo, Bekah, Ann Van, Sam, Laura Semlow, Becky Salsa, Ali M./Soukup, Jill Fox, and so many more!

I only have a few pics b/c I think some of them are saved in other spots, and many of my college pics where all of us would be in the photo are tucked away and I don't have time to scan any. I am looking forward to taking lots of pics this weekend!

btw: megan, we need to get one of JUSt us b/c I don't have one and I think the last one I have of just us was when I visited you in Cali a few yrs. ago!

anyway, here are a few pics I could find in my archive!





4 comments:

Briana said...

Me too, can.not.wait! I jsut went out and bought a 4gb compact flash card for my camera. Now I can take about 1200 photos and not have to download. I plan to take many. And I will happily send discs of photos out to everyone as well.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Oh, be prepared, I have pulled up a lot of old photos from back in the day, making sure I had all the blog readers/writers included. They will be coming later this week.

CANNOT WAIT!! There will be many many pics taken this weekend.....

Are all of the people you mentioned coming? I'd love to see Laura Semlow, etc.

April said...

I've already started packing I'm so freaking excited!

Megan said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! It's going to be SOOO much fun to see everyone! It's crazy to think that we've all known each other for over TEN years!!!