Sunday, August 3, 2008

100th Post!!!!!!!

Wow, I had no idea I was at 100 already! In lieu of this, I would also like you to pose a question you have for me. I will answer as many that come in!

On another note, here are some pics of Baylen loving on Miss Zoey dog. Zoey is a family favorite! She is a very patient and kid-friendly dog. And yes, she has a very spiffy Iowa State collar compliments of Auntie Sarah. hahaaha (I bought it at the University Book Store in Ames.)

Btw, if you have not been to Ames in awhile, they have totally remodeled the UBS. It is really big and open now. They expanded their books and toy section in the kids area, and added a lot more clothing. It's pretty nice!

Oh and in a couple of the pics, Baylen is sitting with Papa. He enjoyed rocking with Papa in his chair every single night. You'll prob. notice some blotchy spots on Bay's skin/head. He has heat rash in the pics AND he has eczema, which makes his scalp red and itchy. :(

Don't forget your question!!!!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!

My Queston: What is your favorite childhood memory?

Briana said...

I can't wait to go to Ames again!

Hmmm, questions...
Favorite Christmas tradition?

Favorite flavor popsicle?

Favorite trait of each of your children?

Were you named after anyone?

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Look at all of those questions!

How many children do you want to have?

Do you have any plans of every moving closer to home?

April said...

My favorite question... what did you want to be when you grew up (circa age 8)?

I wanted to be on the Price is Right as a Barker Beauty. No shit. Best. Job. Ever. I used to change clothes every time they did during the summer when I was home. That lasted a day or two before my mom figured it out and put the kibosh on the extra laundry.

Sarah said...

hahaha April, that is hilarious! you are so funny!