Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Convinced...

That the Chiro is doing wonders for Baylen. I'm not saying his sleep patterns are significantly better, BUT, I think it has helped his constipation problems, and I have noticed a bit of a difference in his spit up sessions. (they have decreased in amount) He has been EASIER to get to sleep esp. during the day, which has been a struggle, and he seems like he is in less stress/less pain as far as not arching his back as much, his crying has been less "scream/screech-like in the past 48 hours, etc. I am hoping these treatments will continue to help Mister remain a happy baby ALL the time instead of just a couple of days/times a week.

On another note, we got word of the daycare bill we'll be paying for 2 kiddos come..uh...next month to be exact. Yikes is all I have to say...although, it was a lot less than I was originally expecting, so I guess that is somewhat of a pleasant? surprise...not sure if pleasant is the word I'm looking for, but you get my point. Good thing my teacher's union bargained for a 15% raise this year...it will be interesting to see how much that really is per paycheck. I hope I don't have to coach a 2nd sport this year...b/c that is a lot of work and more stress than I need since I get so darn competitive.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad it seems to be helping him. Did you mean you hope you don't have to coach a 2nd sport to make more money? There are lots of ways to cut back, you guys will work everything out. What did your daycare place say about the special formula?

Anonymous said...

The chiropractor thing is still so crazy to me lol, but I'm glad it's helping him out. I seriously don't know how you are still dealing with the sleep issues AND A/R in addition to that. Kudos to you because I seriously thought that I was going to have a nervous breakdown with London and had she not began to fall into a regular sleeping pattern soon after, I bet I would have had one.

Briana said...

Glad it seems to have helped Baylen! Good news!

I hear you on daycare bills for 2 kids. This summer we've had all 3 in daycare and it's just sickening! But this is the last summer we'll be doing that. Next year Logan will be home with me and we'll sign him up for some fun camps here and there as well.